About Us

Are you ready for the truth? The REAL truth of who is REALLY running this country and the world. You may be shocked or shake your head in disbelief, but the truth is that everything you have learned or been told in your lifetime has been slanted or distorted to fit an agenda. It's the way they keep the populace under control. You have been programed to believe the lies. It's hard not to when the lies and half-truths are bombarding our brains daily. Do you want to continue to be controlled or are you ready to think for yourselves? We must restore a reverence for the principles of liberty underlying the U.S. Constitution in the minds of enough Americans to tip our country back toward limited constitutional government. Those who understand the importance of the Constitution to liberty will defend it. Those who don’t, won’t. - Editor: M. Richard Maxson - Contributors: George Sontag, Zeno Potas, and Phillip Todd.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Infiltrating the Bilderbergs

by

       George Sontag

      Each spring, when Bilderberg meets behind closed doors at a remote luxury resort sealed off by armed guards, police and, frequently, the host nation's military, luminaries from the world's major newspapers and broadcast outlets attend on vows of secrecy. Mainstream news organizations boastful about their no-holds barred investigative exploits, have been strangely reluctant to lift the blackout curtain hiding a major event: the Bilderberg group's secret annual meeting for the world's most powerful financiers, industrialists, and political figures. Thus, Bilderberg makes the mainstream press part of the conspiracy of silence, causing them to ignore this major story of the true rulers of the western world. A courageous man was able to piece through the veil of secrecy and enter into this world of the elites. This is his story:

      Never has security been so extensive and yet had so many holes. As a result, I was able to penetrate Bilderberg every night. I also received oral reports from the "committee" daily. Sometimes they spoke from notes as I made notes, which is why I am able to use so many direct quotes.

      It was about 7 pm by the time I had checked into the hotel, but it was 2 am in Washington according to my body clock, so I took a loving look at my bed, then headed outside. There was still daylight, and there were no signs of security yet. I knew that in two days armed military guards would surround the meeting place, barely 100 yards away. But tonight and tomorrow, I would have free run of the place. It was time to "case the joint." 

       About 30 yards to my right, as I faced the entrance, I observed a playground for children. I judged this to be my most likely penetration point so I rehearsed. There was an entrance and I was able to walk among the trees until I reached the far side of the building. By emerging at that point, I was obviously a hotel guest enjoying a pleasant walk. 

      Inside the lobby, the first signs of the approaching Bilderberg meeting greeted me: an L-shaped table holding computers manned by several young women. Noticing that there were no documents to acquire, I feigned indifference. Down about eight steps was a second lobby, lushly furnished with chairs. There was not a soul in sight, so I took some photos. Down a few more steps, which put me one full floor down, in a lounge, I found a solitary hotel employee. I observed an open door across the room where more Bilderberg staffers were bustling about. The employee spoke fluent English, and we talked about the important "economic conference" that was to take place. I told him it was a group called Bilderberg and something of its history. He was fascinated to learn exactly who these people were. He asked if I needed any help.
"Don't take any chances for me; you will be fired if we are caught collaborating," I continued. "Don't answer yet; you must think it over. But I hope you will be my eyes and ears and, if safe opportunity arises, grab any documents for me."

Heavy silence.

      "Meet me for lunch or dinner tomorrow, at some safe place away from here, and we can talk more freely," I said. "You will be my guest, of course." He remained silent, expressionless. Was I losing him? Would he be a good company man and report my presence? He wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was the name and address of a restaurant. Would I meet him there at noon tomorrow? Of course I would. "Sir, my name is..." "Don't tell me; I don't want to know. That way, I couldn't give your name even if they catch me and put me on the rack. I will call you 'Charlie.' If you need to contact me  just identify yourself as 'Charlie from New York.'" 
     
      At noon the next day, we closed the deal. Charlie told me he would form a "committee" of employees and report daily.  "My boss is all for the staff helping you as long as we are discreet and the Bilderberg people never know," Charlie said. "My boss was glad to get the [Bilderberg] contract because it is a lot of money, but he was suspicious of their demands for clearing any other guests out of the hotel and sealing it off with police. He said he thought it may be the Mafia. I told him that you said they never meet at the same place twice, so future business is not at risk." "I'm very glad and grateful to hear that," I said, "But we must be careful anyway." 
      
      It was agreed to hold meetings at a bar in my hotel, less than 100 yards from the scene of the crime.
"Isn't that terribly risky?" I asked. "No, there is no commingling of the two staffs. When I walk into the hotel in my business suit, I am another customer. As you know there are two other groups meeting there now now, and in the evening we will be just two of many sitting around a table talking and taking notes." Of course, this arrangement was convenient, and the idea of talking to sources right under Bilderberg noses amused me. 
   
     My nightly penetrations were uneventful. I would stroll the beach behind the hotel, in shirtsleeves, to a point where I could observe the children's playground without being seen by police. They heavily manned the main entrance, of course, and posted one officer at the outside footpath entrance to the playground. But, utterly bored by so many uneventful hours, the cop would stroll over to the main gate to chat a bit. As he headed that way, I would slip in and begin my circuitous route to the opposite end of the building. 

     Once inside,  I nursed a beer at the downstairs bar across from the Bilderberg office. The room was empty, except for the bartender and one Bilderberg staffer at a desk just outside their office. I kept the Bilderberg staffer in my peripheral vision so she would not feel that she was being observed. She seemed somewhat agitated and made two phone calls. Moments later she darted into the ladies' room. Once the door was closed behind her, I grabbed the only two papers on her desk. Bilderberg men would never let their documents leave their hands, never carelessly leave a paper on a table. slipped them into my briefcase and began my journey back to my hotel. It turned out to be the first page of an alphabetical listing of Bilderberg participants and a separate page listing Bilderberg staff. The participants listing began with Giovanni Agnelli, Fiat's mogul, and ended with Kenneth Dam. Such regulars as George Ball, Dwayne Andreas, Bill Clinton and Lord Carrington were also listed. 

      The next evening it became apparent that my secret operation had been compromised. Good evening, Mr. T*****," said the dark-haired, medium-built man of about 40, as he settled himself onto the next stool at a bar. "Good evening," I replied. "You apparently know me. May I have the privilege of knowing who you are?" "I'm sorry, I am under instructions to be discreet, but may we talk off the record for a few moments?"
"I don't usually talk to people who have no name, and I never talk off the record," I responded. "We can talk, but nothing is off the record. Every word I say you can tell Henry, David or any of your Bilderberg cronies." 

       He sat for a moment in stony silence. "I wish we could reach an understanding, some kind of accommodation," the Bilderberg staff man finally said. "Every year, wherever in the world we meet, you are there. Why do you press so hard? Why do you write such angry stuff? It causes us a great deal of embarrassment, especially those in government who hear from your readers." 

       "First, you tell me," I said. "In the 18 years that I have been covering the Bilderberg group, has there been any time--even once--when there were any factual errors? Has the publisher ever said anything about Bilderberg that was in any way untrue?" 

      "No, I am not saying that at all," the Bilderbergers' envoy said. "But you report in an angry way that inflames your readers, and that causes problems for our members. And, as you know, it is a private meeting, and they very much prefer it to stay that way. Privacy is a right you take away." 

      The entire dialog was being conducted in a quiet, low-key way, neither of us exhibiting anger or hostility.
"There are many answers to your claim of the privilege of privacy," I said. "I will give them to you, one at a time, and invite your response. 

 "First, American taxpayers finance, to a significant extent, these Bilderberg meetings."
 "No, you are wrong," he said. "Members pay their own costs for travel."
 "No, you are wrong," I insisted. "The American taxpayers pay the cost of congressmen, and the high officials of the White House, State, Defense, and Treasury departments gathered here."
"Now, how could you know that?" 
 "I have held in my hand a copy of a memo signed 'DDE'--as in 'President Dwight David Eisenhower'--ordering his administrative assistant, Gabriel Hauge, to attend the Bilderberg meeting in 1955. On the margin of the typed memo, the president had written 'at gov't expense.' When Henry Kissinger was secretary of state, I examined a copy of his travel voucher--at government expense. I could go on, but you get the idea."
"How could you possibly have come into possession of such papers?" the Bilderberg man asked.
"I didn't, personally," I explained. "I am backed in these ventures by my editor. This is no one-man crusade; our whole institution is committed to exposing the Bilderbergers."

A momentary silence followed.

"So, if everybody in government paid their own costs, would you be satisfied?"
"Of course not--I told you there are many reasons, and I have only give you one," I said.

"Please continue," he said. 

 "Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission--and you need no lessons from me on the interlocking leadership involved--conduct public business behind closed doors. They make decisions that affect the lives of every American and have the power and influence, in most cases, to impose their policies on the United States and other nations." 

"For example?" This came with the slightest hint of a challenge in his voice. 

  •  "In 1983, there was a the secret pledge the Bilderbergers extracted from President Reagan, to provide $50 billion to Third World and communist countries. That pledge was more than kept and became known as the Brady plan. 
  • The Bilderberg decision to throw Margaret Thatcher out as prime minister of Britain because she opposed surrendering British sovereignty to the European super state, which the Bilderberg group crafted. And we watched as her own party dumped Mrs. Thatcher in favor of one of your cronies, John Major. 
  •   We reported your order to President [George] Bush to increase taxes in 1990 and watched him sign off on the tax-hiking 'budget agreement' that lost him the election and the list goes on.
"This is now common knowledge but at the time it was done in complete secrecy."

"Tell me, Mr. T****, If Bilderberg should agree to meet only in a way that satisfies you, what would that be?

"First, you would announce your meetings, the time and location, and provide the press with a copy of the agenda and a complete list of participants. "Then you would set up a press table where reporters could observe your meetings and listen to the proceedings, taking notes and using recorders if they desired.
"Finally, instead of sealing off an entire hotel, there would be no guards at all. Reporters would interview participants between sessions and during the evenings."
The Bilderberg man shook his head, a resigned look on his face. "You know we can't do that," he said.
"Then you may as well become accustomed to my annual visits," I replied.
"Good night," he said.
"Good night."
      
      Some Bilderberg participants are suggesting it would be better strategy, in view of the blizzard of publicity in recent years, to be less secretive and operate more like their Trilateral Commission brothers.
For years now, they complain, they have been assured of "privacy" only to be blinded by TV lights, have microphones stuck under their chins and questions peppered at them by newspaper reporters as they get off airplanes and move toward limousines or helicopters. They are also uncomfortable, they complain, with "mobs storming the gates," referring to a mix of media and patriots being kept outside by an armada of armed military guards. "For the last seven years or so, we have been assured that there have been no leaks, that we will not be harassed, yet here they are, every year," said one. "Why don't we just admit that the [expletives] will find out and act accordingly?"

      The Trilateral Commission, which has interlocking leadership and a common agenda with Bilderberg, is less "bullied" because it is less secretive, they said. True, the TC's meetings are held behind locked and guarded doors. But the TC will say when and where it is meeting and provide a written agenda and list of participants. Sometimes, the TC will even hold a post-meeting press conference and provide reporters with an "executive summary" of their reports. The thin reports are laundered, however, while the thick documents handed members have called for an end to nation-states in favor of world government, a standing army for the United Nations and a global tax by the UN, among other Bilderberg-backed plans which includes the end of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment