About Us

Are you ready for the truth? The REAL truth of who is REALLY running this country and the world. You may be shocked or shake your head in disbelief, but the truth is that everything you have learned or been told in your lifetime has been slanted or distorted to fit an agenda. It's the way they keep the populace under control. You have been programed to believe the lies. It's hard not to when the lies and half-truths are bombarding our brains daily. Do you want to continue to be controlled or are you ready to think for yourselves? We must restore a reverence for the principles of liberty underlying the U.S. Constitution in the minds of enough Americans to tip our country back toward limited constitutional government. Those who understand the importance of the Constitution to liberty will defend it. Those who don’t, won’t. - Editor: M. Richard Maxson - Contributors: George Sontag, Zeno Potas, and Phillip Todd.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's Leftism or the Unemploynent Line in Hollywood

By


       Zeno Potas

      I love movies. I always have.  I point out Hollywood, the music and publishing industries are all overwhelmingly Liberal. The mainstream media are Liberal. So it stands to reason that everything we see and hear in this country has a Liberal slant. If you are not a certified Liberal in Hollywood,you had better stay in the closet if you want work. As one very high-up industry (and closeted conservative) person said recently: You have to “Get back in that closet if you want to get that film made.”


      Very few can go up against the Leftist elite in Hollywood but there are a few. One example of this is Vince Vaughn. While most conservatives in Hollywood are forced to hide their beliefs, Vaughn is successful enough not to have to worry about it. In Hollywood, the one thing that trumps politics is money. If you can make it, everything else is secondary. And Vince Vaughn makes money.
 

      But if you come out as a conservative in Hollywood what you can expect is that you will disappear. Here is a testament as detailed by a now out of work actress.


      My “unfriendings” on social media have been many – from acquaintances and close working associates to good friends – including even my best friend. It is interesting to note that all of them just stopped calling and quietly “ghosted” me, and then later unfriended me.” I actually ran into a former good friend (who had of course unfriended me and stopped calling) at a film screening recently. He told me: “Oh, we’re still friends … I just couldn’t be your friend on Facebook.” I asked him why. He said: “I have a lot of important people on my page, and I can’t be seen to have those kinds of associations.”


     I also received written and very public insults from Hollywood peers on social media and elsewhere have been numerous. I’ve been attacked with obscenities, called a racist, and had one person tell me he hoped I would die.”

      The problem with this Leftist elite crowd is that the majority of people in Hollywood believe the media they watch and read to be utterly and completely true!!! Members of the Hollywood Left don’t want to listen, discuss, or even see a dissenting viewpoint that challenges their own comfortable echo chamber. You either agree with the propaganda or you're dead to them. It’s ironic that an industry that constantly talks about diversity is so judgmental, hateful and utterly rigid in its groupthink. It is full-blown Progressivism. It is a cancer on America.







No comments:

Post a Comment